LITTLE SHEBA

@thevalkyrierides.bsky.social

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men...oh you know, the thing." ~ Joe Biden "..are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." ~ The Thing

DHS Vows to Arrest, Remove Illegal Convicted of Sexually Assaulting High School Girls, Even if Va. Gov. Spanberger Protects Him - News Busters, #MediaBias

DHS Vows to Arrest, Remove Illegal Convicted of Sexually Assaulting High School Girls, Even if Va. Gov. Spanberger Protects Him

An illegal alien convicted of sexually assaulting nine girls in the halls of a Fairfax, Virginia high school received a reduced sentence is set to be released on September 3 and return to the very school where he committed his crimes, but the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has other plans for him.“To be clear: we stand ready to arrest and remove Israel Christopher Flores-Ortiz even if @GovernorVA attempts to shield him from justice,” DHS declared Friday in a social media post. “There is no sanctuary in our nation for criminal illegal aliens.”Virginia’s Democrat Governor Abigail Spanberger has issued executive orders prohibiting cooperation with DHS’s Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE) and Fairfax County Commonwealth’s Attorney Steve Descano is notoriously anti-immigration law enforcement. “In April, Israel Christopher Flores-Ortiz, a criminal illegal alien from El Salvador, was convicted for NINE counts of assault and battery after he groped multiple underage girls at a high school in Fairfax County,” DHS recalled Thursday in a public statement urging Gov. Spanberger to honor its detainer request, so it could take the 19 year-old illegal alien into custody, rather than release him back into the community.As local ABC affiliate 7News reports, Ortiz is an illegal alien from El Salvador who sexually assaulted the high school girls after being released from custody by the Biden Administration:“Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said he was released into the country during the Biden Administration. He enrolled in Fairfax High School, and during his junior year earlier this year, 7News was the first to speak with parents who said Ortiz groped their daughters’ private areas.“‘There's a group of about 12 individuals that have reported this assault,’ one mother of the girls told 7News. ‘It was all perpetrated by a single individual who is a stranger to the girls. He just sneakily walked up behind them and put his hand in between their legs. It was not just a butt smack or a butt grab. It was a groping of a private area. It had been occurring for several months.’”Flores-Ortiz was originally sentence to 360 days in jail for the nine offenses, but a judge reduced the sentence to 135 days, scheduling him to be released on September 3.“Sanctuary Spanberger must NOT RELEASE this predator and turn him over to ICE so he can never roam Virginia streets again,” DHS wrote Wednesday in a social media post."There is zero chance this guy needs to be released, especially released and go back to school,” DHS Secretary Markwayne Mullin, the father of three daughters in high school, said in an interview after Ortiz received his lenient sentence, noting Spanberger’s hostility towards ICE:“He is in the country illegally We need cooperation and unfortunately with the current governor we’re not seeing that cooperation.” "There is zero chance this guy needs to be released, especially released and go back to school." @SecMullinDHSIsrael Christopher Flores-Ortiz, an adult illegal alien from El Salvador, has been convicted on 9 COUNTS of assault and battery while attending High School in Fairfax,… pic.twitter.com/DzcjOHRooO— Homeland Security (@DHSgov) April 22, 2026

dlvr.it

Forbes Editor Who Threatened Firms Hiring Trump ‘Fabulists’ Fired After Secret $6M Payment - News Busters, #MediaBias

Forbes Editor Who Threatened Firms Hiring Trump ‘Fabulists’ Fired After Secret $6M Payment

It’s no secret that Forbes magazine has largely betrayed its capitalist foundation by becoming a megaphone for some of the most vile left-wing, cultural Marxist tripe in the media ecosphere. But a new scandal did show that its top leadership didn’t completely abandon free markets when it suited their own interests.The New York Times reported on Wednesday that Forbes chief content officer Randall Lane was fired after “the company discovered that he had received a payment of about $6 million from the founder of a firm that does business with the magazine.”The payment was made after RJ Shook, the founder of the firm that worked with Forbes to publish wealth adviser rankings, “sold a majority stake in Shook Research to PPC Enterprises, a private equity firm, last August.” Lane made himself a spectacle of anti-Trump furor in 2021 when he threatened companies that dared to hire people who formerly worked with President Donald Trump, such as former White House press secretaries Sean Spicer, Sarah Huckabee-Sanders, and Kayleigh McEnany.Reading his virtue-signaling now about “truth reckoning” in light of his own duplicitous violation of journalistic ethics is poetic justice. At the time, Lane promised his outlet will “scrutinize, double-check, investigate with the same skepticism we’d approach a Trump tweet” any company that hires one of the forbidden Trumpsters in his arbitrary blacklist: “Let it be known to the business world: Hire any of Trump’s fellow fabulists above, and Forbes will assume that everything your company or firm talks about is a lie.“Lane doubled down on his threats: “Want to ensure the world’s biggest business media brand approaches you as a potential funnel of disinformation? Then hire away,” Lane quipped.It’s reasonable to assume Lane wasn’t expecting his own outlet to eventually “scrutinize, double-check” and “investigate” himself for malfeasance. Karma doesn’t miss.Oh, but it got funnier. In his 2021 screed, Lane praised former Obama White House Press Secretary Jay Carney and former Clinton White House Press Secretary Joe Lockhart as having “left the White House with their reputations in various stages of intact, made millions taking their skills — and credibility — to corporate America.” It would take but a few years before Lane nuked his own “credibility” and “reputation” as a judge of character into orbit. The Times outlined the clear Forbes company policies that emphasize the gravity of Lane’s undisclosed conflict of interest:Forbes has policies requiring its employees to seek permission before conducting outside business activities and prohibiting them from gaining personally — directly or indirectly — from the company’s business dealings, according to a copy of the employee handbook obtained by The New York Times. Traditional newsrooms usually forbid journalists to accept payments from sources or business partners to avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of a conflict.Oof! Not even a defibrillator could resuscitate Lane’s image as a journalist at this point.But wait, there was more! It turns out a pursuing of Lane’s time at Forbes showed he played a key role in helping MS NOW’s Morning Joe co-host Mike Brzezinski launch a partnership between her Know Your Value initiative and Forbes with a 50 Over 50 list for businesswomen making a difference across four categories (Lifestyle, Impact, Innovation, and Investment).Lane was also an occasional guest on Morning Joe and other shows across the network. His most recent appearance was on the July 2 Morning Joe, promoting his role in a musical about Benjamin Franklin: One has to ask: What did MS NOW know and when did they know it?

dlvr.it